Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring into Spring

First and foremost Larry Birkhead is infact Anna Nicole's Baby's Daddy I can now sleep again. Anyways I (Stacey) have a little bit of time (not really) I wanted to do something fun for a minute.
Well we completed another season! Man how time flies. These past few weeks have been utterly crazy around the office . I can't remember what it sound like without the phone ringing. We are only 3 days away ( don't panic indoor this Sunday outdoor next Sunday!) from launching the CSSC's biggest season yet! We will have 800 teams playing in 11 sports (12 if you count theatre sports!)


We had an awesome Season Ending Party at Bugaboo Creek! That was already over a week ago (see how time fllies) I just got the photo's from Matt our photographer! As always they turned out awesome. I will have them posted to the web early next week. We are going to try something new where if you would like a copy of your team photo Matt will have them for sale. He takes an amazing picture!

Andrew and Matt ended up being MC's for the evening they rocked the house. There were lots of fun games like "blow up the fish", Drunken Limbo, and Trivia! All the favourites from my birthday parties as a kid. Take a look at some of the photo's below.


It was an awesome time!


Every so often at the CSSC we get some great "projects" teams have put together because they love their teams so much! If you ever have played Dodgeball this will make you bust a move, and a gut. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5622904088720249660 This is the reason I love the internet so much! Fantastic job to Grab Life by the Balls! very funny.

Lastly the plans are almost 100% in place for the June 2nd Clash of the Titans Dodgeball Tournament in Red Deer. A 1 day extravaganza for the title of ultimate Dodgeball City Calgary or Edmonton.................This is going to take a lot for me to admit but I think Calgary is going to take it! (I was born and raised it Edmonton so that hurt a bit.) Stay tuned to the web for details! There is only enough space for 16 teams.

I should get back to the grind..............

Stacey





No comments: