Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A day in the life of Kerri

I (Kerri) am going to start out with an email sent to Andrew by one of our GC's about a dream she had about the CSSC:

"Hi Andrew,

I know you're away, but I wanted to share my funny dream. I guess I had a little anxiety about covering a shift for basketball...when I showed up at the school, there was a huge open aquarium and petting zoo in the middle of the gym. I was trying to set up widthwise just before I woke up." I only have one thing to say: "STOP STRESSING OUR GCs!" We're watching you...



In other news, Stacey was running around the office today trying to organize 3, count them, 3 special events in one week. It was kind of funny to watch from my little desk in the corner. Scheduled for this week is the 1/2 time information session for participants in this Friday's Roughneck's show, the 1/2 time show itsself, and last but not least a dodgeball tournament. But ever the optomist, Stacey always has a smile on her face...


This is going to be a busy week for me. Not only do I have my regular tasks to do, but I am also covering for Andrew who's livin it up in NYC (Stacey says "yo baby, represent!") but I have also been covering for Courtney who moved to Australia. I am also covering the shift for the GC's who have also decided to take this week off. If anyone else needs anything, email me and I will see what else I can squeeze in this week.



Some of these tasks will be relieved when Nicole, our new Leagues Coordinator starts tomorrow. Sweet relief, and in more ways than one, she keeps bringing us chocolate from her engagement parties (yes boys, she's taken...)

Just a reminder for all you eager beavers out there, Spring registration starts in exactly 8 hours! Don't miss out, some sports fill up fast!

Well, I have to run....





...and for the love of Pete, WILL THE PHONE EVER STOP RINGING???

~Ker-bear and Stacks out

No comments: