Chinese New Year Carnival-
Chinese Cultural Centre - 197 1 St SW Calgary, AB
-A Chinese New Year Fair with more than 60 booths which sell all sorts of goods and festival items
- Performance of the Dragon & Lion Dance
- Demonstration of Martial Arts
- Variety Show on Chinese Traditional Folk Dances, Singings, Chinese Musical Instruments Playing and others
- Traditional festival activities such as Fortune Telling, Face & Palm Reading, Face Painting, God of Wealth handing out red pockets, etc.
- Chinese Folk Arts such as Demonstration on Chinese Calligraphy, Traditional Paper Cutting, Dough Figurine Sculpture Making, Seal Engraving etc.
- Photo Booth to let the public to dress in Cantonese Opera and traditional Costumes and take photos.
Well, that's it for Kerri and I (Stacey). Hope you all have a fun and safe long weekend.
~Stacks and Ker-Bear Out